PowerPoint Doesn't Import (Avast)
Modified on: Thu, 16 May, 2019 at 5:16 PM
In some cases Avast virus scanner and other virus scanners can block EasyWorship from copying the PowerPoint file to the resources area of EasyWorship.
You'll need to remove the Presentations folder from the protected folders list in Avast or other virus scanner.
- Close EasyWorship.
- Open the Avast interface.
- Click on protection on the left, then ransomeware shield
- Click the trash can on Presetations and any other EasyWorship related folder.
- This will remove the folders from the protected folders list.
- Open EasyWorship and try to add a PowerPoint to EasyWorship.