If the Inspector window is not opening after clicking the Inspector button, then it might be due to an issue with the window settings file for EasyWorship and will need to be reset.
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
1. Make sure EasyWorship is closed.
2. Hold the Windows key on your keyboard and then press the R key on your keyboard to open the run box.
3. Type in %appdata%/softouch/ and press Enter.
4. In the Windows Explorer window that appears, open the EasyWorship.v6.1 folder and then open the Settings folder.
5. Right-click the WindowSettings.ini file and click Rename.
6. Rename this file to WindowSettings1.ini and hit Enter.
7. Now you can close that window and re-open EasyWorship 6, and try the Inspector window again.