How Do I Merge Songs From One Database Into Another?
Modified on: Tue, 23 Feb, 2021 at 9:48 AM
If you are wanting to merge the songs from one computer to another without overwriting the existing song database, then follow these steps:
- On the original computer that you have the songs you are wanting to transfer, open EasyWorship.
- Drag your songs into your schedule.
- Save the schedule file to a USB flash drive.
- Plug the USB flash drive into the new computer and access that flash drive.
- Copy over the EasyWorship schedule file to the desktop and open that schedule from the desktop by double-clicking on it.
- Once EasyWorship is open, click the little gear icon in the top-right corner of the schedule column.
- In the drop-down, click on Check Schedule for Changes.
- Click the Import button at the bottom of the window.
Now your songs will be imported into the new computer without erasing the existing songs.