When going live to a PowerPoint, if the PowerPoint application is opening up outside of EasyWorship, try these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Close EasyWorship if it is open.
2. Open a Windows File Explorer window by holding the Windows logo key and pressing "E" key".
3. Click the View tab at the top.
4. Make sure the Preview pane option is not turned on.
This means it is turned on if Preview pane is highlighted blue.
5. Click on Preview pane to turn it off.
6. Open EasyWorship again and try to go live to the PowerPoint again.