When opening EasyWorship the following error occurs. "This database is currently being updated by another process and cannot be open at this time."
This can be caused by an setting in Windows that is blocking EasyWorship from accessing the public documents folder. Specifically Windows has an option for protected folders.
Here is how to disable the Controlled Folder Access option in Windows:
1. Left-click the Windows logo Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
2. Click in the search bar that appears and type in Virus.
3. You should get a search result at the top that says Virus & threat protection. Click on that.
4. Click on Virus & threat protection settings.
5. Scroll down and under Controlled Folder Access, click on Manage Controlled Folder Access.
6. Turn off the Controlled Folder Access.
This should now allow you to open EasyWorship without receiving the "This database is currently being updated another process" error.