JPEG error #42 when accessing media
Modified on: Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 10:31 AM
If you're receiving a JPEG error #42 when accessing any media within EasyWorship, it could be due to a 0 Kb file or corrupted file in an EasyWorship folder called Posterframes.
Follow these steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Open EasyWorship, and at the top, click on Profiles.
2. Click Profiles Manager.
3. In the center of the Profile Editor window, click the link next to Instance Location, where it has the name of your profile highlighted blue and underlined.
4. This will open a File Explorer window. Move this window off to the side, and close the Profile Editor window and then close EasyWorship.
5. In the File Explorer window that opened from step 3, open the v6.1 folder.
6. Open the Datacache folder.
7. Right-click the Posterframes folder, and in the pop-up menu, click on Rename.
8. Rename this folder to Posterframes.old
9. Re-open EasyWorship and try accessing your media again.
If you are still receiving the error or have any other issues, please feel free to contact our Support team at +1 918-250-1493.
Our Support hours are Mon-Fri, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM CST.