Microsoft Security Alert appears when going live to a PowerPoint
Modified on: Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 5:11 PM
If you receive a Microsoft Security Alert when going live to or navigating through a PowerPoint presentation in EasyWorship, this is normally due to an unsecure media item that is embedded in the PowerPoint presentation.
Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:
- Open Windows File Explorer by holding the Windows key and pressing the E key.
- Browse to the image or video that may be causing the error on that slide.
- Right-click the image or video and select Properties.
- Check the Unblock checkbox at the bottom of the Properties window and click OK.
- Edit the PowerPoint file and delete the image or video off the slide.
- Drag the image or video back onto the slide, and save the PowerPoint file.
- Import the PowerPoint file back into EasyWorship.
- Go live to the PowerPoint in EasyWorship and see if you are no longer receiving the Microsoft Security Alert.