We recommend installing the K-Lite Codec pack in order to play H.264, MP4, MOV and FLV video formats through EasyWorship. Follow the instructions below to install the K-Lite Codec pack.
Please read all of the instructions before installing the K-Lite codec pack.
Download & Install K-Lite
Close your EasyWorship program entirely
Click the following link to go to the download page. Click the most recent Download K-Lite Codec Pack 12.x.x BASIC link (DO NOT download full version). Click Here To Download
Some browsers may block this file and may not allow you to run it. Chrome users should press Ctrl+J to view downloads then click the option to recover malicious file. Other browsers should have a similar option.
Click the K-Lite installer file and follow the instructions listed below.
Click Next on the first screen.
Select Simple mode on the Installation Mode screen and press Next
On the Installation Preferences, there is no need to change anything, just press Next
Preferred languages screen, keep check mark on check Perform preferred language configuration and click Next.
If it asks to install additional software, click Decline.
Click Install on the Ready to Install screen
On the Done! Page, click Run Codec Tweak Tool if you have Windows 7 or 8 and click Finish.
If you have Windows XP or Vista you're all done, no changes needed on the Codec Tweak Tool. Windows 7 & 8 Users go to the next step.
Windows 7 or later
- Close the codecguide.com webpage that opens at the end of the install and minimize your browser.
- On the Codec Tweak Tool Window, click the Preferred Decoders button at the bottom left.
- Under 32-bit decoders Select LAV Video under the following headings H.264, XVID, DIVX, MP4V, DVSD, MJPEG, AAC & LATM AAC : (You do not need to change anything under 64-bit decoders)
- Click Apply and Close then click exit.
- Restart EasyWorship
- The K-Lite codec pack is now installed and ready to use with EasyWorship.
Adding MOV, MP4 & FLV files to EasyWorship
In order to see MP4, FLV, MOV files when adding them to EasyWorship, click the media tab, then videos, click the Add button at the bottom and select All Files from the drop down list at the bottom of the browse window.