EasyWorship 2009 works on Windows 8 and 8.1 32 or 64 bit, however the DVD function does not work without an update.
- First make sure you have EasyWorship 2009 build 1.9 before installing the update.
- With the EasyWorship Program open, Click Help, About EasyWorship to find the version you have installed.
- Close the EasyWorship program.
- Download the build 2.3 update by Clicking Here.
- Open the EasyWorship2009_2_3_Update.exe file.
- Click extract and click yes on the user account control screen.
You will not see any other prompts after this.
- The DScaler video codec is still required. You can download it from the Download DScaler KB article.
EasyWorship 2006 and 2007 are not compatible with this update.