How many copies of EasyWorship do I need?

Modified on: Thu, 1 Feb, 2018 at 5:08 PM

 Most churches need to purchase one license, either a single projector license or a campus license, depending on their needs.

If you are have multiple campuses, you'll need to purchase a separate license for each campus.

Can't find what you need? Let's have a conversation about it in our community.

Start a new discussion.

Log in or sign up to start a new discussion.