Add Background Audio to Songs & Presentations
Modified on: Tue, 11 Jul, 2017 at 4:56 PM
Note: If you have already tried adding audio, you will need to delete all audio files from every slide in that particular song/presentation before starting these steps.
EasyWorship makes it easy for you to attach background audio to your song or presentation. The following instructions will walk you through the steps to attach background audio to a song or presentation. (The EW 6.7.x versions will appear slightly different on steps 2 and 3)
- Create a Presentation or Song.
- Click on the slides tab on the left.
- Click the slide master icon at the bottom right of the slides view. (If you have EW 6.7.x, you will see a masters tab at the top right instead)
- Click on media, then audio.
- Drag the audio file onto the master slide at the top of the slides area.
- Click OK to save the song or presentation.