If you have copied your EasyWorship 6 database from one computer to another only to find that the backgrounds in your themes did not transfer, you'll need to follow the steps below to transfer your themes over. This issue occurs when the current EasyWorship 6 database begin transferred originally was converted from EW 2009.
On the computer you transferred the database from, open EasyWorship 6.
Click on the Themes tab.
Click on songs and select all of the themes.
Right click and export the song themes into a new folder called song themes
Use the Make New Folder button to create a folder to export to.
- Then do the same for Scripture and Presentation themes, using a new folder for each.
- Copy the folders you created to a flash drive and take it to the computer you are transferring them to.
- Open EasyWorship on that computer.
- Click on the song themes, open the folder on the flash drive for song themes.
- Select the song themes and drag them into the song themes window.
Do the same for Scripture and Presentation themes.