Announcement loops are a great pre- or post-service communication tool. Whether you're sending announcements to a lobby kiosk or presenting on the main screens in your auditorium, this article will show you how to get started.
Slide loops are created in the Presentations Area of EasyWorship. When you're ready to play the loop, simply drag-and-drop it to the Schedule Area and click Go Live or just double-click it to send it to the screen. The slides within the Presentation will loop until you Go Live with the next item in the Schedule.
USING THE SLIDE MASTER TO SET TRANSITION TIMES
- Create a new presentation (click on the Presentations tab in the Resource Area and click the + [add] icon below).OR right-click an existing presentations and click Edit Presentation.
- Once the Presentation Editor opens, click the Inspector button in the top-right corner.
Click Presentation on the left and check the option to Loop Presentation.
- Close the Insepector and select the Slides tab.
Click the slide master button at the bottom-right of the slides tab.
Select the master slide (first slide at the top).
Open the inspector click Transition under the Slide settings.
- Set the transition and any other desired options:
- Select the Slide tab and set the desired Slide options:
- Advance Slide
- On Click advances the slide when you click the mouse.
Automatically advances the slide automatically after the set time.
- Delay advances the slide when the media on the slide has finished playing.
After - Set the number of seconds you wish to wait before transitioning to the next slide.
- Loop Slide - Set the slide to loop continuously until you select another slide.
- Always start slide from beginning - Set the slide to always play all elements from the beginning.
- Close the Inspector.
- Click the Master Slide button again to turn off the slide master view.
- All slides will be affected by this change. If you want to modify a the time for a specific slide, select that slide, and use inspector to change the timing.
- Add as many slides as you wish, then type in the slideshow name in the title field at the top left and click OK to save the presentation.
NOTE: These instructions apply only to EasyWorship presentations, songs or scriptures. PowerPoint loops cannot be set up using these instructions.