Create EasyWorship Presentation from PowerPoint
Modified on: Tue, 19 Sep, 2017 at 4:46 PM
If you have a PowerPoint slideshow that you would like to use as an EasyWorship Presentation, you can save the PowerPoint slideshow as images and then load them into EasyWorship to create a presentation. The steps below will walk you through the process.
- Open a PowerPoint file in the PowerPoint application.
- Click file, save as and save the presentation as Portable Network Graphic (PNG).
- When prompted click the option to save All Slides.
- Close PowerPoint.
- Open EasyWorship
- Open the folder that was created when you saved the PowerPoint presentation as png image files.
- Drag the png image files into the EasyWorship schedule area.
- Click on the second image in the schedule, hold down the shift key on your keyboard and click the last image in the schedule.
- Hold down the ctrl key and drag the selected images into the first image. You'll notice a short line will appear below the first image. This is your signal to drop the images into the first image.
- This creates a presentation that you can then modify.
- Right click the newly created presentation and edit it.
- You may right click and click check schedule for changes and import the Presentation in to the resource area for later use.
- You can use this presentation as it is, or modify it to change the name, make it a looping presentation or anything else you might want to do.